The Harvest Bucket is built for craft home growers who prioritize the quality of their product. Just like its automatic GreenBroz trimmer family, the bucket is designed to closely mimic the act of hand trimming your flower without sacrificing its character or potency, while increasing the consistency of your harvest process.
This machine is the perfect blend of size, gentle approach, ease of use, and price.
- Patented Rolling Blades: GreenBroz’ patented blade technology gently removes sugar leaves from buds without damaging trichomes or over-trimming your flower.
- Intuitive and Convenient: The bucket is extremely easy to operate with no learning curve required.
- Easy To Clean: The Bucket comes with the same patented blade design as our other trimmers. We use 316 surgical stainless in our solutions to make them easy to clean and prevent microbial growth
- Gentle On Flower: Our patented trichome-safe blades gently remove sugar leaves from buds without damaging trichomes of over-trimming your flower.
- Keep Your Eye On The Bud: The bucket’s top-loading design gives you complete control over the finish of your flower. Unlike tumble trimmers, you never lose sight of your buds during the trimming process. this eliminates over-trimming and preserves the plant’s quality and character.
- Construction: Surgical Stainless Steel
- Removable Trim Tray: Trim comes out of the M Lite ready for extraction. Using a dry sift extractor, you’ll be able to further pad your profit margins by creating kief for retail markets or further refinement into rosin for a better profit margin.
- Fits Practically Anywhere: The machine takes a minimal amount of room, so you can dedicate more of your space to other parts of your production
- Trimmer and Bucker In One Unit: The Bucket comes with a bucking feature built into the clamp itself. This feature includes different geometries that will work for most sized plants.
- Made in the USA
Sold in Quantity of: 1
Warranty Offered: 3 YEAR