Chlor a’ Clean information and questions
Chlor a’ Clean helps sustain a rich growing environment for plants by neutralizing the buildup of Chloramine and Chlorine.
Chlorine and Chloramine buildup is dangerous for plants, as it can stifle growth and lead to poor health in your crops.
WE OFFER LIQUID AND SOLID VERSIONS OF THIS PRODUCT
Who this product is marketed towards:
- Customers using tap water
- Customers using fish waste nutrients
- Chlorine is bad for plants. Some people let their tap water “offgas” the chlorine – and in sunlight this should work. This is a tedious and time consuming process though, filling buckets with tap water and placing them outside for days to get rid of the chlorine.There has to be a better way. With Chlor a’ Clean, just add it to the water and it’s ready for use.
- Chloramine is really bad for plants and has no easy way to be remediated. This is different from chlorine. Some consumers don’t even know about chloramine. It’s very common in fish waste and tap water. Many municipalities treat water with Chloramine too. This is great at keeping water safe to drink, but bad for your plants.
- SUPER CONCENTRATED. To treat a Gallon of water, use 1mL liquid Chlor-a-clean, or 100mg if solid.
***There are ~3,785 “uses” in a gallon of Chlor a’ Clean, and 1,000 “uses” in 100g of Chlor a’ Clean!***
What’s in it?
Chlor a’ Clean is made with a safe crystalline compound that is used in water purification. The exact composition is a trade secret but safe for plants no matter how you grow! We can send samples if you’d like to test it out yourself!
Sold in Quantity of: 1